Monday, September 19, 2005

Matt and Jaima



Matt's friends gave him a welcome home party/going away party while he was home. As you can see, he had a wonderful time. Jaima is the daughter of one of my very best friends. Her mom and I have been friends since the seventh grade. If we had tried to "fix" them up they would have never went out with one another. Isn't that the way it is with kids, you just never know. Jaima is a sweet and beautiful girl. She is a senior at the University of Alabama (Rollllllllllllllllll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!) and will graduate in December with a degree in Dance Education.

3 comments:

Blogging Blogging Queen said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and
so far yours is in the Top 3
of my list of favorites. I'm
going to dive in and try my
hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different
area than yours (mine is
about keyword bidding)
I know, it sounds strange, but it's
like anything, once you learn more
about it, it's pretty cool.

If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate
being able to come back and get a
few tips and suggestions from you,
if that's alright, alright?

Thanks,
Tiffany Burrell
Keyword Queen!
ps. I confess, that's not my real picture! :-)

internet marketer said...

I really like your blog! Mine is about referral marketing if you are interested. I'll be sure to be back to your blog soon! Thanks!

eddygonzo5640 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here