Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Going to See My Best Two Girls

Tomorrow I am going to Montgomery to a meeting for the day, meeting Deana at 6:30 a.m., much much too early. The only good news is I am spending the night with Missy tomorrow night! I get to see my girls! I will be keeping Lydia on Thursday while Missy works. I hope to get some new pictures to share and maybe I can even get Annabelle to sing us a new song to post!

It has been very cold since Sunday when we had a dusting of snow. Thursday the high is suppose to be around 70! Spring has to come very soon, the sooner the better for me. I am tired of being cold all the time.

Matt, my son has a Great Dane named Scooby. They live with me. Scooby had a very good snack this morning, he ate all of the Pound Cake that was left! I came home for lunch to find the 2 ziploc bags in the kitchen floor! I know better than to leave any food within his reach. (Which means not to put it on top of the refridgerator....he can get it from there too) I guess it means I will just have to cook another one sometime soon.


I will find a picture of Scooby for you all to see.  He is really a sweet dog, he just loves to eat!


1 comments:

Tatersmama said...

I hope you have a wonderful time with your girls! I would love to see a video. :-)

LOL...Scooby sounds like a very smart doggie... so you'll just have to learn to out-smart him!