Sunday, March 22, 2009

Please Pray for Conner

I want to ask everyone to pray for Conner.  He is the 5 year old son of Deidre and Stephen.  I work with Deidre.  This precious family learned this week that Conner has Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL).  This type of Leukemia has the most successful treatment rate.  He received his first treatment on Friday, March 20, 2009.  Please remember this sweet family in your prayers. Conner has a "Caring Bridge" site if you would like to visit, just type in connerholland.  


I would like to thank you in advance for praying for this sweet family during this difficult time.

2 comments:

Tatersmama said...

I just said a prayer for Conner and his family... and they'll be in my nightly prayers until he gets the all clear!

cosby2 said...

I will remember Conner and his family in my prayers and add their blogsite to my others that I follow. I can't wait to see pictures from the birthday party!