Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Something Handmade!

I was just over at Remodeling This Life and there was an offer to the first 5 people to post a comment to receive something handmade.  I jumped right in there and was the 5th person to comment!!!!!  


A few things:

1-  Your handmade "thing" from me will be a Christmas ornament.  That is the only handmade thing I can make to send!
2- You will receive it in time to hang on your Christmas Tree.
3- What I create will be just for you.
4- You have no clue what it is going to be.  I do not sew on a machine.  I am not all that crafty, but it will be something hopefully you will like.

I am so glad to be part of this, because I think it is going to challenge me to be more creative.  I love this idea of sending someone I may not know something to hang on their Christmas Tree.

The Catch is:

You must re-post this on YOUR blog and make the same offer to the first 5 people who respond on your blog entry, thereby continuing the fun!

Enter at your own risk!!!!

Share and Enjoy!

4 comments:

cosby2 said...

I tell you what....just make me a pound cake!!! haha I hope that you have fun with your two girls!! Nat and I are in serious baby withdrawal today.

cosby2 said...

BTW...tell Scooby I would half the cake with him! He is just hilarious!!!! I hope to hear Annabelle sing...or at least an "Annabelle" story!! Have fun with your girls.

Cindy said...

You won my teapot giveaway! Please send me your address and I'll send it off to you.
cindy95131@yahoo.com

Julie Payne said...

ME ME ME ME!!! I want something hand made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am addicted to Annabelle's singing, and you are hit #3 on a search called Annabelle singing on Google. I tried the wrong url and am now following some "preachy guy".